约书亚记、士师记、路得记结晶读经

第一篇 神对约书亚的吩咐、应许和鼓励

God's Charge, Promise, and Encouragement to Joshua

晨兴-纲目|outline-听抄-目录

读经:书一1~9

壹 约书亚在以下方面预表基督:

I. Joshua is a type of Christ in the following aspects:

一 “约书亚”这希伯来名等于希腊文的“耶稣”(来四8,徒七45),意,“耶和华救主”,或“耶和华救恩”(太一21,民十三16):─引用经文

A. The Greek equivalent of the Hebrew name Joshua is Jesus (Heb. 4:8; Acts 7:45), which means "Jehovah the Savior," or "the salvation of Jehovah" (Matt. 1:21; Num. 13:16):

1 作我们首领的基督是我们的真约书亚,作我们救恩的元帅(来二10,四8),要领我们进荣耀里去,并进入神所应许之地的安息里,以基督作我们完全的平安和完满的满足(二10,四11,申十二9,太十一28~30)。─引用经文

1. Christ as our Leader is our real Joshua as the Captain of our salvation (Heb. 2:10; 4:8) to lead us into glory and into the rest of the God-promised land with Christ as our perfect peace and full satisfaction (2:10; 4:11; Deut. 12:9; Matt. 11:28-30).

2 约书亚预表基督是恩典,顶替由摩西所表征的律法(书一2上,约一17);当颁赐律法的摩西死了,约书亚就进来,将百姓带进美地(书一1~4);他预表主耶稣是我们的首领,将我们带进对祂自己作我们安息,作美地实际的享受里(申八7~10,十二9,腓一19,弗三8,西一12,二6~7,来四8~9,太十一28~29)。─引用经文

2. Joshua typifies Christ as grace replacing the law, signified by Moses (Josh. 1:2a; John 1:17); it was when Moses the lawgiver died that Joshua came in to bring the people into the good land (Josh. 1:1-4); he typifies the Lord Jesus as our Leader bringing us into the enjoyment of Himself as our rest, as the reality of the good land (Deut. 8:7-10; 12:9; Phil. 1:19; Eph. 3:8; Col. 1:12; 2:6-7; Heb. 4:8-9; Matt. 11:28-29).

二 在与亚玛力人的争战中(出十七8~16),亚玛力人预表肉体,就是堕落旧人的总和;约书亚预表现今的、实际的基督,作内住、争战的灵,就是与肉体争战并治死肉体的一位(罗八9~13,加五16~17、24):─引用经文

B. In the war against Amalek (Exo. 17:8-16), Amalek typifies the flesh as the totality of the fallen old man; Joshua typifies the present and practical Christ as the indwelling, fighting Spirit, the One who fights against the flesh and puts it to death (Rom. 8:9-13; Gal. 5:16-17, 24):

1 肉体的目的是要拦阻我们进入对包罗万有之基督作我们美地的完满享受里。

1. The purpose of the flesh is to keep us from entering into the full enjoyment of the all-inclusive Christ as our good land.

2 神的经纶将我们从肉体救到那灵,使我们能有分于三一神丰富的福─罗七17~八2,加三14,弗一3~14。

2. God's economy delivers us from the flesh to the Spirit so that we may participate in the blessing of the riches of the Triune God—Rom. 7:17—8:2; Gal. 3:14; Eph. 1:3-14.

三 约书亚四十岁时,联同迦勒成为十二个探子中的两个,他们二人满有信心,接受神的话作他们的信心,顾到神的权益,使祂的百姓据有美地;在旷野里,蒙神救赎的人中间,只有两个得胜者,约书亚和迦勒,得着美地为奖赏─民十三30,十四6~9、27~30,罗十17,加三3、5,来十一5~6,腓三13~14,参徒六5:

C. At the age of forty Joshua joined Caleb, as two of the twelve spies, as ones who had hearts full of faith by taking the word of God as their faith to care for God's interests for His people to possess the good land; only two overcomers among God's redeemed in the wilderness, Joshua and Caleb, received the prize of the good land—Num. 13:30; 14:6-9, 27-30; Rom. 10:17; Gal. 3:3, 5; Heb. 11:5-6; Phil. 3:13-14; cf. Acts 6:5:

1 根据民数记十三和十四章的记载,以色列人有不信的恶心;约书亚和迦勒劝勉并警告百姓,说,“你们不可背叛耶和华”(十四9);这话指明不相信主就是背叛祂─十三31~33,十四1~3、6~11,申一26、32。

1. According to the record in Numbers 13 and 14, the people of Israel had an evil heart of unbelief; Joshua and Caleb exhorted and warned the people by saying, "Do not rebel against Jehovah" (v. 9); these words indicate that not to believe in the Lord is to rebel against Him—Num. 13:31-33; 14:1-3, 6-11; Deut. 1:26, 32.

2 我们若要完全据有基督这美地,就必须求主拯救我们脱离有不信的恶心;有这样刚硬的心就是从活神坠落、转离了─25~26、28、35~39节,九23,徒六5上,来三7~13。

2. If we are going to fully possess Christ as the good land, we must ask the Lord to save us from having an evil heart of unbelief; to have such a hardened heart is to fall away, to turn away, from the living God—vv. 25-26, 28, 35-39; 9:23; Acts 6:5a; Heb. 3:7-13.

3 我们基督徒行事为人,是凭着信心,不是凭着眼见(林后五7);因此,我们必须持续地望断以及于耶稣,就是我们信心的创始者与成终者(来十二1~2);我们的信不是出于我们自己,乃是出于那将自己作信的成分,分赐到我们里面,替我们信者的(加二20,彼后一1)。─引用经文

3. Our Christian walk is by faith, not by sight (2 Cor. 5:7); thus, we must continually look away unto Jesus, the Author and Perfecter of our faith (Heb. 12:1-2); our faith is not of ourselves but of Him who imparts Himself as the believing element into us that He may believe for us (Gal. 2:20; 2 Pet. 1:1).

4 我们需要领悟,对基督徒来说,最大的罪乃是不信;我们若抓住神的话并相信祂的话,就好了;当我们凭自己的感觉而活,不运用信心的灵并将我们的心转向主,以相信神话语(祂的约,祂的遗嘱)中神圣的事实时,对我们来说,我们就是背叛神的话,羞辱神,以神为说谎的─申一25~26,来三12、16~19,四2、6,十一1,罗三4。

4. We need to realize that for a Christian, unbelief is the greatest sin; if we grasp hold of God's Word and believe His Word, all will be well; when we live by our feelings and do not exercise our spirit of faith and turn our heart to the Lord in order to believe in the divine facts in God's Word, which is His covenant, His will, to us, we are rebelling against the Word of God, insulting God, and making Him a liar—Deut. 1:25-26; Heb. 3:12, 16-19; 4:2, 6; 11:1; Rom. 3:4.

5 我们不该被自己的定罪、感觉和环境等乌云所威胁或恐吓;我们必须活在新约之下,不信任何的失败、软弱、黑暗或消极的事物;我们是有约的人,我们有一节应许的经文可以应付每一种处境─创九8~17,启四2~3,哀三22~23,罗八1,林后十二9,提后一10,二1,犹24,约壹一9,林前一9。

5. We should not be threatened or frightened by the clouds of our convictions, feelings, and environments; we must live under the new covenant and not believe in any failure, weakness, darkness, or negative thing; we are the covenanted people, and we have a verse of promise to meet every situation—Gen. 9:8-17; Rev. 4:2-3; Lam. 3:22-23; Rom. 8:1; 2 Cor. 12:9; 2 Tim. 1:10; 2:1; Jude 24; 1 John 1:9; 1 Cor. 1:9.

6 我们的灵是复活、是灵之基督作新约一切遗赠之实际的“银行账户”;借着生命之灵的律,这一切遗赠都分赐到我们里面,对我们成为真实的;因着召会人乃是在约之下的人,实际上我们可以称为约的召会─赛四二6,四九8,罗八2、10、6、11、16,来八10,约十六13。

6. Our spirit is the "bank account" of the resurrected, pneumatic Christ as the reality of all the bequests of the new covenant; by the law of the Spirit of life, all these bequests are dispensed into us and made real to us; because the church people are a people under the covenant, we can actually be called the church of the covenant—Isa. 42:6; 49:8; Rom. 8:2, 10, 6, 11, 16; Heb. 8:10; John 16:13.

贰 “你一生的日子,必无一人能在你面前站立得住。我怎样与摩西同在,也必照样与你同在;我必不撇下你,也不丢弃你。你当刚强壮胆,因为你必使这百姓承受那地为业,就是我向他们列祖起誓要赐给他们的。只要刚强,大大壮胆,照我仆人摩西所吩咐你的一切律法,谨守遵行,不偏离左右,使你无论往哪里去,都可以顺利”─书一5~7:

II. "No man will be able to stand before you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, I will be with you; I will not fail you nor forsake you. Be strong and take courage, for you will cause this people to inherit the land which I swore to their fathers to give to them. Only be strong and very courageous, being certain to do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you. Do not turn away from it to the right or to the left, that you may have success wherever you go"—Josh. 1:5-7:

一 耶和华告诉约书亚,祂怎样与摩西同在,也必照样与约书亚同在,这乃是一件大事;在一个时候,主曾告诉摩西,“我的同在必和你同去,我必使你得安息”(出三三14);因着摩西是个非常接近神的心,并照着神心的人,他有神的同在到了完满的地步。

A. For Jehovah to tell Joshua that, as He was with Moses, He would be with Joshua was a great matter; at one point the Lord told Moses, "My presence shall go with you, and I will give you rest" (Exo. 33:14); because Moses was a person very near to God's heart and according to God's heart, he had God's presence to a full extent.

二 在新约里,耶稣的同在是以马内利,意思是“神与我们同在”(太一23,十八20,二八20);基督作为实际的灵,赐生命的灵,就是以马内利,在我们灵里神圣三一的同在(提后四22)。─引用经文

B. In the New Testament the presence of Jesus is Emmanuel, meaning "God with us" (Matt. 1:23; 18:20; 28:20); Christ as the Spirit of reality, the life-giving Spirit, is Emmanuel, the presence of the Divine Trinity in our spirit (2 Tim. 4:22).

三 我们该不断运用我们信心的灵,刚强并大大壮胆,享受由美地所预表包罗万有的基督作我们今日产业的凭质,就是我们在来世和永世对美妙之基督完满和永远产业的样本─林后四13,弗一14、18,林后一22,五5~6上。

C. We should continually exercise our spirit of faith to be strong and very courageous to enjoy the all-inclusive Christ, signified by the good land, as the pledge of our inheritance today, which is a sample of our full and eternal inheritance of the wonderful Christ in the next age and for eternity—2 Cor. 4:13; Eph. 1:14, 18; 2 Cor. 1:22; 5:5-6a.

四 我们该接受主作我们的力量和胆量,好在任何境遇下显大基督,就是经历基督而有最高的享受(腓一20,四11~13);我们能一直宣告:“耶和华是我的亮光,是我的拯救;我还怕谁呢?耶和华是我生命的力量;我还惧怕谁呢?”─诗二七1。

D. We should take the Lord as our strength and our courage to magnify Christ under any circumstances, which is to experience Him with the topmost enjoyment (Phil. 1:20; 4:11-13); we can always declare, "Jehovah is my light and my salvation; /Whom shall I fear? /Jehovah is the strength of my life; /Whom shall I dread?"—Psa. 27:1.

五 从前死作王管辖我们(罗五14),我们因怕死而一直在其奴役之下;主既废除了魔鬼,又把死废掉(来二14~15,提后一10),现今我们就不再怕死,并从死的奴役下得了释放。─引用经文

E. Death once reigned over us (Rom. 5:14), and we were under its slavery, continually fearing death; since the Lord destroyed the devil and nullified death (Heb. 2:14-15; 2 Tim. 1:10), we now have no more fear of death and are released from its slavery.

六 “因为耶和华必不丢弃祂的百姓,也不离弃祂的产业”(诗九四14);“主是帮助我的,我必不惧怕;人能把我怎么样?”(来十三6)“神若帮助我们,谁能抵挡我们?”(罗八31)

F. "Jehovah will not abandon His people, /Nor will He forsake His inheritance" (Psa. 94:14); "The Lord is my Helper, and I will not fear. What shall man do to me?" (Heb. 13:6); "If God is for us, who can be against us?" (Rom. 8:31).

七 我们需要是那些将神赐给我们的灵,如火挑旺起来的人,神赐给我们的灵,不是胆怯的灵,乃是能力、爱并清明自守的灵(提后一6~7);我们的感觉全都是谎言;我们该一直相信并宣告,我们是刚强的,我们是满了爱的,我们是非常清明的;这样,我们就能“刚强壮胆”(书一6),进入并享受包罗万有的基督作美地的实际。─引用经文

G. We need to be those who fan into flame our God-given spirit, which is not a spirit of cowardice but of power and of love and of sober-mindedness (2 Tim. 1:6-7); our feelings are altogether a lie; we should always believe and declare that we are strong, that we are full of love, and that we are very clear; then we can "be strong and take courage" (Josh. 1:6) to enter into and enjoy the all-inclusive Christ as the reality of the good land.

八 我们不该从关于神永远经纶属天异象的圣言“偏离左右”(7),使我们无论往哪里去,都可以顺利,行事为人配得过主,“以致凡事蒙祂喜悦”(西一10);因此,在我们被接去以前,我们能借着不断相信神是,我们不是,而得着“蒙神喜悦”的见证(来十一5~6,创五21~24)。─引用经文

H. We should not turn away "to the right or to the left" (v. 7) from the holy Word concerning the heavenly vision of God's eternal economy, so that we may have success wherever we go by walking worthily of the Lord "to please Him in all things" (Col. 1:10); thus, before our translation we can obtain the testimony that we have been "well pleasing to God" by continually believing that God is and we are not (Heb. 11:5-6; Gen. 5:21-24).

叁 “这律法书不可离开你的口,总要昼夜默想,好使你照这书上所写的一切,谨守遵行。如此,你的道路就可以亨通,你也必凡事顺利。我岂没有吩咐你么?你当刚强壮胆,不要惧怕,也不要惊惶;因为你无论往哪里去,耶和华你的神必与你同在”─书一8~9:

III. "This book of the law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall muse upon it day and night so that you may be certain to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous and then you will have success. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and take courage; do not be afraid or dismayed. For Jehovah your God is with you wherever you go"—Josh. 1:8-9:

一 约书亚要被神的话占有,也要让神的话占有他(参西三16);借着被话占有并充满,他就能顺利并成功地取得神应许之地。─引用经文

A. Joshua was to be occupied with God's word and let the word occupy him (cf. Col. 3:16); by being occupied and filled with the word, he would have prosperity and success in taking the God-promised land.

二 约书亚能实行神的话上所写之一切的诀窍,以及他能亨通、顺利、刚强、壮胆,取得神应许之地的诀窍,乃是他昼夜默想神的话,不让神的话离开他的口;“你的口”这话表明默想主要是借着大声说话来实行:

B. The key to Joshua's carrying out all that is written in God's Word and the key to his prosperity, success, strength, and courage in taking the God-promised land were for him to not let God's word depart from his mouth by musing upon it day and night; the words your mouth show that musing was mainly practiced by speaking aloud:

1 “默想”这辞意义丰富,原文含示敬拜、与自己交谈以及大声说话;默想话乃是借着仔细揣摩而品尝、享受它─诗一一九15、23、48、78、97~104、148。

1. The Hebrew word for muse is rich in meaning; it implies to worship, to converse with oneself, and to speak aloud; to muse on the word is to taste and enjoy it through careful considering—Psa. 119:15, 23, 48, 78, 97-100, 148, cf. vv. 9-11.

2 祷告、对自己说话和赞美主,也可包括在默想话中;默想神的话乃是享受祂的话作为祂的气(提后三16),因而被神注入、将神吸入并接受属灵的滋养。─引用经文

2. Prayer, speaking to oneself, and praising the Lord may also be included in musing on the word; to muse on the word of God is to enjoy His word as His breath (2 Tim. 3:16) and thus to be infused with God, to breathe God in, and to receive spiritual nourishment.

3 默想主的话乃是“反刍”,如同牛吃草(利十一3);我们默想神的话时,就借着反复加以思想而接受神的话,如同牛咀嚼反刍的食物;我们早晨祷读主的话时,可以这样作,使我们借着反复思想从神的话所领受的,来得着滋养。─引用经文

3. To muse upon the Word is to "chew the cud," like a cow eating grass (Lev. 11:3); when we muse upon the word of God, we receive it with much consideration and reconsideration; just as a cow chews its cud, we may do this while we are pray-reading the word early in the morning so that we may receive nourishment by reconsidering what we receive from God's word.

三 诗人说,“我要默想你的训辞,看重你的道路。我要在你的律例中自乐;我不忘记你的话”─诗一一九15~16:

C. The psalmist said, "I will muse upon Your precepts /And regard Your ways. /I will take delight in Your statutes; /I will not forget Your word"—Psa. 119:15-16:

1 诗人默想神的话时,这话就成为他的欢乐,他的欢喜快乐(耶十五16),并且他不忘记神的话;因此,这话成了他常时和永远的滋养(诗一一九105、130)。─引用经文

1. When the psalmist mused upon God's word, it became his delight, his gladness and joy (Jer. 15:16), and he would not forget God's word; thus, it became a constant and eternal nourishment to him (Psa. 119:105, 130).

2 我们借着默想神的话,记念祂的话并被祂的话救活─“求你记念向你仆人所说的话,你曾使我在这话中有盼望。这是我在患难中的安慰,因为你的话将我救活”─49~50节。

2. By musing upon God's word, we remember His word and are enlivened by it—"Remember the word to Your servant /In which You have made me hope. /This is my comfort in my affliction, /For Your word has enlivened me"—vv. 49-50.

四 默想神的话,甚至比祷读更丰富、更广阔、更包罗,因这包含祷告、敬拜、享受、交谈、下拜甚至举手接受神的话(48);向神的话举手,指我们热诚欢乐地接受它,并对它说,阿们(尼八5~6)。─引用经文

D. Musing upon the word is even richer, broader, and more inclusive than pray-reading, for it includes prayer, worship, enjoyment, conversation, bowing down, and even lifting up our hand to receive God's word (v. 48); to lift up our hand unto the word of God is to indicate that we receive it warmly and gladly and that we say Amen to it (Neh. 8:5-6).

五 当我们这样用我们的灵接触主的话,并且和主不断交通的时候,我们必定会感觉到在圣经话语里的沐浴、温暖、新鲜、滋润和供应;我们唯一该作的上好之事,就是摸着神、敬拜祂、相信祂、吸取祂、享受祂、追求祂并赢得祂─诗二七4,腓三8、14。

E. When we touch the Lord's word with our spirit in this way and remain in continual fellowship with Him, we should have a feeling of being bathed, warmed, refreshed, moistened, and supplied by the word in the Bible; the one thing, the best thing, we should do is to touch Him, worship Him, believe in Him, absorb Him, enjoy Him, pursue Him, and gain Him—Psa. 27:4; Phil. 3:8, 14.

六 我们真实花时间默想神的话时,就被神注入,因神发光,并将神照耀出来(林后三15~18);这就是为什么我们唱:“祷告与主来往交通,沐浴在祂面光中;让祂荣美将你浸透,使你返照祂面容。”(诗歌五六八首,第六节。)─引用经文

F. When we truly take time to muse upon God's word, we are being infused with God to glow with God and to shine forth God (2 Cor. 3:15-18); this is why we sing, "Pray to fellowship with Jesus, /Bathing in His countenance; /Saturated with His beauty, /Radiate His excellence" (Hymns, #784, stanza 6).

七 因着我们的主和我们的神已经吩咐我们进到祂里面,并享受祂这包罗万有之美地的实际,我们该对祂的话说阿们,刚强壮胆,不要惧怕,也不要惊惶,因为当我们使万民作主的门徒,使他们成为国度的子民时,我们无论往哪里去,耶和华我们的神都必与我们同在,直到这世代的终结,就是祂来临的时候─书一9,太二八20。

G. Because our Lord and our God has commanded us to enter into and enjoy Him as the reality of the all-inclusive good land, we should say Amen to His word to be strong, to take courage, and to not be afraid or dismayed, for Jehovah our God is with us wherever we go, as we disciple all the nations to make them the kingdom people until the end of this age, the time of His coming—Josh. 1:9; Matt. 28:20.

TOP-晨兴-纲目|outline-听抄-目录