总题:在神经纶中神的恩典

第二篇 经历神在祂经纶中的恩典

Experiencing the Grace of God in the Economy of God

晨兴-纲目|outline-听抄-目录

读经:弗一10,三9,提前一4,加六18,林前十五10,彼后三18上

壹 神永远的经纶是要得着一班人,使三一神能将祂自己分赐到他们里面,作他们的生命和一切,好叫他们能与祂联结为一,被祂充满、占有,在地上与祂成为一个生机的实体,作基督的身体,召会,使祂得着团体的彰显─弗一3~23:

I. God's eternal economy is to gain a group of people, that the Triune God may dispense Himself into them to be their life and everything so that they may be joined to Him as one, be filled and occupied with Him, and be one organic entity with Him on earth to be the Body of Christ, the church, for His corporate expression—Eph. 1:3-23:

一 神永远的经纶乃是整本圣经的中心线─10节,三9。

A. The eternal economy of God is the central line of the entire Scripture—v. 10; 3:9.

二 解经应该严格受这中心线管制,并在其光照之下─路二四27、32、44。

B. The interpretation of the Scriptures should be strictly governed by this central line under its enlightenment—Luke 24:27, 32, 44.

三 我们该专注、强调并供应的一件事,就是神新约的经纶─提前一4。

C. The one thing that should be focused on, emphasized, and ministered is the New Testament economy of God—1 Tim. 1:4.

四 基督徒的生活乃是为着神经纶的生活─林后五14~15。

D. The Christian life is a life that is for God's economy—2 Cor. 5:14-15.

贰 “愿我们主耶稣基督的恩与你们的灵同在”─加六18:

II. "The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit"—Gal. 6:18:

一 神经纶的标的乃是:基督今天乃是在我们灵里之神的恩典─18节:

A. The mark of God's economy is that Christ today is the grace of God in our spirit—v. 18:

1 我们重生的灵有那灵内住其中,乃是神应许之福的中心点─约三6,罗八10,十五29,弗一3。

1. Our regenerated spirit indwelt by the Spirit is the focus of God's promised blessing—John 3:6; Rom. 8:10; 15:29; Eph. 1:3.

2 我们需要主的恩典,就是那包罗万有之灵全备的供应,与我们的灵同在─腓一19,提后四22。

2. We need the grace of the Lord, which is the bountiful supply of the all-inclusive Spirit, to be with our spirit—Phil. 1:19; 2 Tim. 4:22.

二 耶稣基督的恩,乃是具体化身在子里,又实化为赐生命的灵之三一神的全备供应,借着我们灵的运用,给我们享受─约一14,林前十五45下,提后四22,门25:

B. The grace of Jesus Christ is the bountiful supply of the Triune God (who is embodied in the Son and realized as the life-giving Spirit) enjoyed by us through the exercise of our human spirit—John 1:14; 1 Cor. 15:45b; 2 Tim. 4:22; Philem. 25:

1 恩典是父神具体化身在子里,子又实化为那灵,至终那灵就是恩典─来十29。

1. Grace is God the Father embodied in the Son who is realized as the Spirit; ultimately, the Spirit is grace—Heb. 10:29.

2 这恩典,就是三一神的终极完成,现今住在我们的灵里─腓四23。

2. This grace, the ultimate consummation of the Triune God, now dwells in our spirit—Phil. 4:23.

3 我们的灵是我们可以经历恩典唯一的地方─提后四22。

3. Our spirit is the only place where we can experience grace—2 Tim. 4:22.

4 我们要领受并享受恩典,就需要转向我们的灵,并留在那里,以主为元首和君王,尊敬祂的地位,尊崇祂的权柄,并看见施恩的宝座是在我们的灵里─加六18,来四16。

4. In order to receive and enjoy grace, we need to turn to our spirit and remain there, recognizing the Lord as the Head and the King, respecting His position, honoring His authority, and seeing that the throne of grace is in our spirit—Gal. 6:18; Heb. 4:16.

三 我们是神的儿女,应当成为在灵里接受并享受我们主的恩典的人─林后十三14,门25:

C. As children of God, we should be those who receive and enjoy the grace of our Lord in our spirit—2 Cor. 13:14; Philem. 25:

1 接受基督这恩典的灵是一生之久、持续不断的事─约一16,启二二21。

1. The receiving of Christ as the Spirit of grace is a lifelong, continuous matter— John 1:16; Rev. 22:21.

2 日复一日,应当有一种美妙的神圣传输在进行,就是神全备地供应恩典的灵,我们不断地接受恩典的灵─加三2~5,约三34。

2. Day by day a marvelous divine transmission should take place as God supplies the Spirit of grace bountifully, and we receive the Spirit of grace continually—Gal. 3:2-5; John 3:34.

3 我们向这属天的传输敞开自己,好领受包罗万有、赐生命的恩典之灵的供应,路乃是借着操练我们的灵来祷告并呼求主─帖前五16~18,罗十12~13。

3. The way to open ourselves to the heavenly transmission in order to receive the supply of the all-inclusive life-giving Spirit of grace is by exercising our spirit to pray and call on the Lord—1 Thes. 5:16-18; Rom. 10:12-13.

4 我们接受并享受经过过程并终极完成之三一神作我们的恩典,就逐渐与祂生机地成为一;祂会成为我们的构成成分,我们会成为祂的彰显─林后一12,十二9。

4. As we receive and enjoy the processed and consummated Triune God as our grace, we will gradually become one with Him organically; He will become our constituent, and we will become His expression—2 Cor. 1:12; 12:9.

叁 “因着神的恩,我成了我今天这个人,并且神的恩临到我,不是徒然的;……但这不是我,乃是神的恩与我同在”─林前十五10:

III. "By the grace of God I am what I am; and His grace unto me did not turn out to be in vain,…yet not I but the grace of God which is with me"—1 Cor. 15:10:

一 林前十五章十节三次所提到的“恩”,乃是复活的基督成了赐生命的灵(45),在复活里将经过过程的三一神带到我们里面,作我们的生命和生命的供应,使我们能在复活里活着:─引用经文

A. Grace, mentioned three times in 1 Corinthians 15:10, is the resurrected Christ becoming the life-giving Spirit (v. 45) to bring the processed Triune God in resurrection into us to be our life and life supply that we may live in resurrection:

1 恩乃是三一神成了我们的生命和一切─约一17,加二21。

1. Grace is the Triune God becoming life and everything to us—John 1:17; Gal. 2:21.

2 大数的扫罗原是罪人中的罪魁(提前一15~16),因着这恩竟成了最前面的使徒,比众使徒格外劳苦。─引用经文

2. It is by this grace that Saul of Tarsus, the foremost of sinners (1 Tim. 1:15-16), became the foremost apostle, laboring more abundantly than all the apostles.

3 保罗靠这恩而有的职事和生活,对基督的复活乃是无法否认的见证─林后一12,十二9。

3. Paul's ministry and living by this grace are an undeniable testimony to Christ's resurrection—2 Cor. 1:12; 12:9.

二 林前十五章十节的“不是我,乃是神的恩”,等于加拉太二章二十节的“不再是我,乃是基督”;这表明基督自己就是神的恩─神自己借着使徒作工:

B. Not I but the grace of God in 1 Corinthians 15:10 equals no longer I…but…Christ in Galatians 2:20; this shows that Christ Himself is the grace of God—God Himself working through the apostle:

1 那推动使徒保罗并在他里面运行的恩,不是任何事物,乃是一个活的人位,复活的基督,父神的具体化身,成了包罗万有赐生命的灵,住在使徒里面,作他的一切。

1. The grace that motivated the apostle Paul and operated in him was not some matter or some thing but a living person, the resurrected Christ, the embodiment of God the Father who became the all-inclusive life-giving Spirit, who dwelt in the apostle as his everything.

2 这与保罗在腓立比四章十三节的宣告相合:“我在那加我能力者的里面,凡事都能作”:

2. This corresponds to Paul's declaration in Philippians 4:13: "I am able to do all things in Him who empowers me":

a 在十三节里的“加我能力者”是指复活的基督,祂成了赐生命的灵。─引用经文

a. In Philippians 4:13 Him refers to the resurrected Christ who became the life-giving Spirit.

b 保罗在这样一位基督里面得着加力,凡事都能作;这就是神的恩。

b. In such a Christ, Paul was empowered to do all things; this is the grace of God.

肆 “你们……要在我们的主和救主耶稣基督的恩典……上长大”─彼后三18上:

IV. "Grow in the grace…of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ"—2 Pet. 3:18a:

一 恩典就是三一神在我们里面作我们的生命和生命的供应;在恩典上长大,就是在这生命供应内里的源头上长大─彼前五10。

A. Grace is the Triune God being life and the life supply to us and in us; to grow in grace is to grow in this inward source of the supply of life—1 Pet. 5:10.

二 恩典乃是神经过成肉体、死、复活和升天的过程;这一切恩典的元素都在我们里面,与我们成为一─腓四23:

B. Grace is God processed through incarnation, death, resurrection, and ascension; all these elements of grace are within us to be one with us—Phil. 4:23:

1 恩典乃是神自己作我们的生命,与我们成为一,拯救我们,安家在我们里面,并成形在我们里面;在恩典上长大,就是在神的增长上长大─西二19。

1. Grace is God Himself as our life to be one with us, to save us, to make His home in us, and to be formed in us; to grow in grace is to grow in the increase of God—Col. 2:19.

2 恩典就是神眷临我们,留在我们这里,并使祂自己与我们成为一;我们需要在这样的恩典里长大,使祂得荣耀,从现今直到永远之日─启二二21。

2. Grace is God's visitation to us to stay in us and make Himself one with us; we need to grow in such grace for His glory today and unto the day of eternity—Rev. 22:21.

TOP-晨兴-纲目|outline-听抄-目录