总题:一个新人成就神创造人的定旨

第四篇 为着一个新人,接受基督作我们的人位

Taking Christ as Our Person for the One New Man

晨兴-纲目|outline-听抄-目录

读经∶弗二15,四22~24,三17上,西一27,三4、10~11,加二20

壹 为着新人,我们都需要接受基督作我们的人位─弗二15,三17上:

I. For the new man we all need to take Christ as our person—Eph. 2:15; 3:17a:

一 在一个新人里,只有一个人位,就是基督─17节上,四24。

A. In the one new man there is only one person—Christ—v. 17a; 4:24.

二 我们需要看见,召会乃是一个新人,在这新人里我们没有地位,因为基督是一切─西三10~11。

B. We need to see that the church is the one new man and that in this new man we have no place, for Christ is all—Col. 3:10-11.

三 基督是在我们众人里面作一个人位;因此,我们大家只有一个人位─加二20,西一27,弗三17上。

C. Christ is in all of us as one person; therefore, we all have only one person—Gal. 2:20; Col. 1:27; Eph. 3:17a.

四 在新人里,我们众人乃是一个人;众人是一个人,这要求是极高的─西三10~11。

D. In the new man all of us are simply one man; the requirement that everyone be only one man is extremely high—Col. 3:10-11.

五 新人不在于肢体(罗十二4~5),乃在于人位;所以我们都需要问:“谁是我的人位─是我还是主耶稣?”─引用经文

E. The new man is not about members (Rom. 12:4-5) but about the person; therefore, we all need to ask, "Who is my person—I or the Lord Jesus?"

六 神所关切的乃是我们是否凭基督而活,并接受基督作我们的人位─约六57下,腓一21上,西三4,弗三17上:

F. What God cares for is whether we live by Christ and take Christ as our person—John 6:57b; Phil. 1:21a; Col. 3:4; Eph. 3:17a:

1 我们不该仅仅吃基督的丰富,好将这些丰富接受并吸收到我们这人里面而已;我们也该让基督作我们的人位─8、17节上。

1. We should not only eat Christ's riches in order to take them in and assimilate them into our being; we should also allow Christ to be our person—vv. 8, 17a.

2 我们不仅该接受基督作我们的生命,也该接受祂作我们的人位。

2. We should take Christ not only to be our life but also to be our person.

贰 为着一个新人实际的出现,旧人的整个人位就必须除去,并且我们必须凭我们的新人位而活─罗六6,加二20,弗四22~24,三17上:

II. For the practical existence of the one new man, the total person of the old man must be put away, and we must live by our new person—Rom. 6:6; Gal. 2:20; Eph. 4:22-24; 3:17a:

一 我们知道从前的人位已经钉了十字架,就不该再在那个人位里,凭那个人位,或同那个人位而活─罗六6。

A. Realizing that our former person has been crucified, we should no longer live in that person, by that person, and with that person—Rom. 6:6.

二 我们必须否认我们从前的人位─“旧人”和“外面的人”─并凭我们的新人位─“里面的人”─而活─弗四22,西三9,林后四16,弗三16。

B. We must deny our former person—"the old man" and the "outer man"—and live by our new person—"the inner man"—Eph. 4:22; Col. 3:9; 2 Cor. 4:16; Eph. 3:16.

三 我们作基督徒的标准不该是对或错、好或坏,乃该是一个人位;要紧的不是我们在作“什么”,乃是“谁”在作。

C. Our standard for being a Christian should not be right or wrong, good or bad, but a person; the crucial matter is not what we are doing but who is doing it.

四 我们该在意的不是我们外面行为的调整,乃是我们里面从旧人位转到新人位─加二20。

D. We should care not for the adjustment of our outward behavior but for the inward shifting from the old person to the new person—Gal. 2:20.

叁 我们接受基督作我们的人位来过我们的生活,特别是在作主张时以祂作人位,我们的生活就会是新人的生活─约四34,五30,六38,十七4,罗十五32,雅四13~15:

III. When we live our life by taking Christ as our person, especially in making decisions, our living will be the living of the new man—John 4:34; 5:30; 6:38; 17:4; Rom. 15:32; James 4:13-15:

一 基督的身体是为着行动,新人是为着生活,而生活十之八九在于主张─腓一21~26。

A. Whereas the Body is for moving, the new man is for living, and eighty to ninety percent of our living is in making decisions—Phil. 1:21-26.

二 在新人里,我们接受基督作人位来计划,并决定我们该怎样生活─罗十五32。

B. In the new man we take Christ as our person to make plans and to decide how we should live—Rom. 15:32.

三 我们需要接受基督作我们的人位,以祂作我们里面主张一切的一位,而过在新人里的生活。

C. We need to live a life in the new man by taking Christ as our person, with Him as the One making all the decisions in us.

四 我们若接受基督作我们的人位,就不会对我们生活中的任何事自作主张─门14:

D. If we take Christ as our person, we will not decide anything in our life by ourselves—Philem. 14:

1 我们一旦看见自己是一个新人的一部分,就无法仅仅凭着自己有所主张。

1. Once we see that we are a part of the one new man, we will not be able to decide things merely by ourselves.

2 我们既是新人的一部分,我们的主张和生活就不该是我们自己的,而该是团体新人的主张和生活;这是终极的要求。

2. Since we are part of the new man, our decisions and our living should not be ours; they should be the decisions and living of the corporate new man; this is the ultimate requirement.

3 新人的生活是一种团体的生活;所以,我们的主张乃是团体的主张,不是个人的主张─林前四17。

3. The living of the new man is a corporate living; therefore, our decisions are corporate decisions and not personal decisions—1 Cor. 4:17.

4 我们需要看见,我们是团体的身体和团体的新人,并且我们的生活和行动都是团体的─十二12,罗十二4~5。

4. We need to see that we are a corporate Body and a corporate new man and that both our living and our moving are corporate—12:12; Rom. 12:4-5.

肆 保罗是为着一个新人接受基督作人位的榜样─提前一16:

IV. Paul is a pattern of taking Christ as our person for the one new man—1 Tim. 1:16:

一 “神……乐意将祂儿子启示在我里面”─加一15下~16上:

A. "It pleased God…to reveal His Son in me"—Gal. 1:15a, 16a:

1 没有什么比揭示神的儿子活的人位更使神喜乐。

1. Nothing is more pleasing to God than the unveiling of the living person of the Son of God.

2 我们需要被带进一种光景里,满了对神儿子的启示,因而成为新造,有基督在我们里面活着。

2. We need to be brought into a state where we are full of the revelation of the Son of God and thereby become a new creation with Christ living in us.

二 “我已经与基督同钉十字架;现在活着的,不再是我,乃是基督在我里面活着”─二20上:

B. "I am crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but it is Christ who lives in me"—2:20a:

1 保罗不是说,基督的生命活在他里面;乃是说,基督自己这人位活在他里面。

1. Paul did not say that the life of Christ lived in him but that Christ the person lived in him.

2 神的经纶乃是:“我”在基督的死里被钉死,基督在祂的复活里活在我们里面。

2. God's economy is that the "I" be crucified in Christ's death and that Christ live in us in His resurrection.

三 “我的孩子们,我为你们再受生产之苦,直等到基督成形在你们里面”─四19:

C. "My children, with whom I travail again in birth until Christ is formed in you"—4:19:

1 使基督成形在我们里面,就是使基督在我们里面完全长大。

1. To have Christ formed in us is to have Christ fully grown in us.

2 基督已经生在我们里面,现今活在我们里面,还要在我们成熟时成形在我们里面。

2. Christ has been born into us, He is now living in us, and He will be formed in us at our maturity.

四 “使基督借着信,安家在你们心里”─弗三17上:

D. "That Christ may make His home in your hearts through faith"—Eph. 3:17a:

1 父神借着灵神来运用祂的权柄,叫我们得以加强到里面的人里,使子神深深安家在我们心里。

1. God the Father is exercising His authority through God the Spirit to strengthen us into the inner man that God the Son may make His home deep down in our heart.

2 我们若让基督在我们里面有完全的地位,给祂完全的自由在我们里面作祂喜欢作的,我们的心就会成为祂的家。

2. If we allow Christ to have all the room within us and if we give Him the full liberty to do whatever He wants in us, our heart will become His home.

五 “神可为我作见证,我在基督耶稣的心肠里,怎样切切地想念你们众人”─腓一8:

E. "God is my witness how I long after you all in the inward parts of Christ Jesus"—Phil. 1:8:

1 保罗没有在他天然的内在所是里过生活,乃在基督的心肠里过生活,在基督的心肠里经历祂,并在基督的心肠里与祂是一。

1. Paul did not live a life in his natural inner being; he lived a life in the inward parts of Christ, experienced Christ in His inward parts, and was one with Christ in His inward parts.

2 保罗没有持守自己的心肠,而是以基督的心肠为他的心肠;他内在的所是被基督的心肠重构了。

2. Paul did not keep his own inward parts but took Christ's inward parts as his; Paul's inner being was reconstituted with the inward parts of Christ.

六 “你们里面要思念基督耶稣里面所思念的”─二5:

F. "Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus"—2:5:

1 思念基督所思念的,就是借着否认我们天然的心思并接受基督的心思,而接受祂作我们的人位。

1. To let Christ's mind be in us is to take Christ as our person by denying our natural mind and taking His mind.

2 我们若真是要接受基督作我们的人位,就必须愿意否认自己的心思,让我们的心思被基督的心思所顶替。

2. If we intend to take Christ as our person, we must be willing to deny our mind and have our mind replaced by the mind of Christ.

七 “我若曾有所饶恕,我所已经饶恕的,是在基督的面前,为你们饶恕的”─林后二10下:

G. "For also what I have forgiven, if I have forgiven anything, it is for your sake in the person of Christ"—2 Cor. 2:10b:

1 保罗活基督,与祂有最亲近、最密切的接触,按着祂眼睛的标示而行动。

1. Paul lived Christ in the closest and most intimate contact with Him, acting according to the index of His eyes.

2 保罗是一个与基督是一,满有基督,并给基督浸透的人;他天然的生命被破碎,甚至被了结,他的意志柔软有弹性,情感热切而受约束,心思周到顾人又清明自守,并且他的灵向着圣徒纯洁真实,叫他们得益处。

2. Paul was a person who was one with Christ, full of Christ, and saturated with Christ; he was a person broken and even terminated in his natural life, softened and flexible in his will, affectionate yet restricted in his emotion, considerate and sober in his mind, and pure and genuine in his spirit toward the saints for their benefit.

八 “使律法义的要求,成就在我们这不照着肉体,只照着灵而行的人身上”─罗八4:

H. "That the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us, who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the spirit"—Rom. 8:4:

1 实际说来,接受基督作我们的人位,就是完全照着调和的灵为人。

1. In practicality, to take Christ as our person is to have our being wholly according to the mingled spirit.

2 在日常生活里,我们的为人不该照着教训、感觉、观念或环境,乃要照着调和的灵,为着一个宇宙新人接受基督作我们的人位。

2. In our daily life we should not have our being according to teaching, feelings, concepts, or circumstances but according to the mingled spirit, taking Christ as our person for the universal one new man.

伍 我们若除去帕子并蒙光照,就会看见今天在主的恢复里,我们需要一同起来,为着一个新人,接受基督作我们的人位─弗三17上,四24、11~13:

V. If we are unveiled and enlightened, we will see that today in the Lord's recovery we need to rise up together to take Christ as our person for the one new man—Eph. 3:17a; 4:24, 11-13:

一 有恩赐的人─使徒、申言者、传福音者、牧人和教师─都该以这个为他们的目标─11节,三17上。

A. The gifted persons—the apostles, prophets, evangelists, and shepherds and teachers—should take this as their goal—v. 11; 3:17a.

二 我们需要成全各地的圣徒,叫他们都达到一个境地,为着一个新人,接受基督作他们的人位─四11~13。

B. We need to perfect the saints in every locality so that they may enter into a situation where they take Christ as their person for the one new man—4:11-13.

三 如果主恢复中的众圣徒都接受基督作人位,我们众人自然而然就成为一个新人─三17上,四24。

C. If all the saints in the Lord's recovery take Christ as their person, then spontaneously we all will be the one new man—3:17a; 4:24.

四 “圣经里面说到召会,说到一个境地,说召会乃是一个新人。在这个新人里头,……除了人位,就没有别的。这是高到不能再高,严密到不能再严密,亲密到了不能再亲密的地步。大家是一个新人,在这个新人里只有一个人位,这个人位就是主耶稣。”(李常受文集一九七七年第三册,一个身体,一位灵,一个新人,四三一页)

D. "Ultimately, the Bible speaks of the church as the one new man…In the new man there is nothing but the person. This level is so high that it cannot be higher, so strict that it cannot be stricter, and so intimate that it cannot be more intimate. All are one new man; this one new man has only one person, and this person is the Lord Jesus" (The Collected Works of Witness Lee, 1977, vol. 3, "One Body, One Spirit, and One New Man," p. 332).

TOP-晨兴-纲目|outline-听抄-目录