- 66:0
-
一篇诗,一首歌,交与歌咏长。
- 66:1 Shout joyfully to God, all the earth;
-
全地都当向神欢呼,
- 66:2 Sing forth the glory of His name; Make glorious His praise.
-
歌颂祂名的荣耀,使献给祂的赞美显为荣耀。
- 66:3 Say to God, How awesome are Your deeds! Because of the greatness of Your strength, Your enemies come cringing to You.
-
当对神说,你的作为何等可畏!因你的大能,仇敌要归顺你。
- 66:4 All the earth will worship You And sing psalms to You; They will sing psalms to Your name.
-
全地都要敬拜你,歌颂你;他们要歌颂你的名。 细拉
- 66:5 Come and see the works of God; He is awesome in His deeds toward the sons of men.
-
你们来看神所作的;祂向世人所行之事,是可畏的。
- 66:6 He turned the sea into dry land; Through the river they crossed on foot. There we rejoiced in Him.
-
祂将海变成干地;众人步行过河。我们在那里因祂喜乐。
- 66:7 He rules by His might forever; His eyes observe the nations: Let not the rebellious exalt themselves.
-
祂用权能治理众民,直到永远;祂的眼睛鉴察列邦:悖逆的人不可自高。 细拉
- 66:8 Bless our God, O peoples; And make the voice of His praise heard,
-
众民哪,你们当颂赞我们的神,使人得听赞美祂的声音;
- 66:9 Who has kept our soul in life And does not allow our feet to slip.
-
祂使我们的性命存活,也不叫我们的脚滑跌。
- 66:10 For You have tried us, O God; You have refined us as silver is refined.
-
神阿,你曾试验我们,熬炼我们,如熬炼银子一样。
- 66:11 You have brought us into the net; You have put a heavy burden on our loins.
-
你使我们进入网罗,把重担放在我们身上。
- 66:12 You have made men ride over our heads; We have gone through fire and water; But You have brought us forth into abundance.
-
你使人坐车轧我们的头;我们经过水火;你却领我们出到丰富之地。
- 66:13 I will come into Your house with burnt offerings; I will pay my vows to You,
-
我要凭燔祭进入你的殿;我要向你还我的愿,
- 66:14 Which my lips uttered And my mouth spoke when I was in distress.
-
就是在急难时我嘴唇所发的,口中所许的。
- 66:15 I will offer to You burnt offerings of fatlings With the smoke of rams; I will offer cattle with goats.
-
我要把肥畜作燔祭,连同公羊的香气献给你;我要把公牛连同山羊献上。 细拉
- 66:16 Come, hear, all you who fear God, And I will recount what He has done for my soul.
-
凡敬畏神的人,你们都来听,我要述说祂为我所行的事。
- 66:17 To Him I called out with my mouth, And He was extolled with my tongue.
-
我曾用口呼求祂,我的舌头也颂扬祂。
- 66:18 If I regarded iniquity in my heart, The Lord did not hear.
-
我若心里注重罪孽,主必不听。
- 66:19 But indeed God has heard; He has given heed to the voice of my prayer.
-
但神实在听见了;祂垂听了我祷告的声音。
- 66:20 Blessed be God, Who has not turned my prayer away Nor His lovingkindness from me.
-
神是当受颂赞的,祂并没有推却我的祷告,也没有叫祂的慈爱离开我。