• 8:1 Then Bildad the Shuhite answered and said,
  • 书亚人比勒达回答说,
  • 8:2 How long will you speak these things? And how long will the words of our mouth be like a mighty wind?
  • 这些话你要说到几时?口中的言语如狂风要到几时?
  • 8:3 Does God pervert justice? Or does the Almighty pervert righteousness?
  • 神岂能屈枉公理?全能者岂能屈枉公义?
  • 8:4 If your children have sinned against Him, He has delivered them into the hand of their transgression.
  • 你的儿女若得罪祂,祂就任凭他们受自己过犯的掌握。
  • 8:5 If you seek earnestly after God And make supplication unto the Almighty,
  • 你若殷勤的寻求神,向全能者恳求;
  • 8:6 If you are pure and upright, Then surely He will rouse Himself for you And restore well-being to your righteous habitation.
  • 你若纯洁正直,祂必定为你兴起,使你公义的居所恢复兴旺。
  • 8:7 And though your beginning was small, Your end will be very great.
  • 你起初虽然微小,终久必甚昌大。
  • 8:8 For inquire now of the former generation, And attend to what their fathers have sought out.
  • 请你查问前代,留意他们列祖所查究的。
  • 8:9 For we are of yesterday and know nothing, Because our days upon the earth are a shadow.
  • (我们不过从昨日才有,一无所知,因为我们在地上的日子好像影儿。)
  • 8:10 Will they not teach you and talk to you And utter forth words from their heart?
  • 他们岂不指教你,告诉你,从心里发出言语呢?
  • 8:11 Can papyrus shoot up without marsh? Can reeds grow without water?
  • 蒲草没有泥沼,岂能生长?芦荻没有水,岂能发旺?
  • 8:12 While it is still in its greenness and not cut down, It withers before all other grasses.
  • 尚青的时候,还没有割下,就比百草先枯槁。
  • 8:13 So are the paths of all who forget God; And the hope of the profane perishes,
  • 凡忘记神的人,行径也是这样;不虔敬人的指望要灭没,
  • 8:14 Whose confidence is cut off, And whose trust is a spider's web.
  • 他所仰赖的必折断,他所倚靠的是蜘蛛网。
  • 8:15 He leans upon his house, but it will not stand; He holds fast to it, but it will not endure.
  • 他倚靠自己的房屋,房屋却站立不住;他抓住房屋,房屋却不能留存。
  • 8:16 He is full of sap before the sun, And his shoots go forth over his garden.
  • 他在日光之下满了汁浆,他的枝苗爬满了园子。
  • 8:17 His roots are entwined around a stone heap; He looks upon a place of stones.
  • 他的根盘绕石堆,扎入石地。
  • 8:18 If one destroys him from his place, Then it denies him, saying, I have not seen you.
  • 若有人从本地将他拔除,那地就不认他,说,我没有见过你。
  • 8:19 Indeed, that is the joy of his way; And others spring forth out of the dust.
  • 看哪,这就是他道路中的喜乐;以后必另有人从尘土中发生。
  • 8:20 Indeed, God will not reject a perfect man, Nor will He support evildoers.
  • 看哪,神必不丢弃完全人,也不扶助作恶的人。
  • 8:21 He will yet fill your mouth with laughter And your lips with shouting.
  • 祂还要以喜笑充满你的口,以欢呼充满你的嘴。
  • 8:22 Those who hate you will be clothed with shame, And the tent of the wicked will be no more.
  • 恨恶你的要披戴惭愧,恶人的帐棚必归于无有。