- 7:1 My son, keep my words, And treasure up my commandments within you.
-
我儿,你要遵守我的言语,将我的诫命珍藏在你里面。
- 7:2 Keep my commandments, and live; And my teaching, like the apple of your eye.
-
要遵守我的诫命,就得存活;保守我的指教,好像保守眼中的瞳人。
- 7:3 Bind them on your fingers; Write them on the tablet of your heart.
-
系在你指头上,写在你心版上。
- 7:4 Say to wisdom, You are my sister, And call understanding your close friend,
-
要对智慧说,你是我的姊妹,要称呼聪明为密友,
- 7:5 That they may keep you from the strange woman, From the adulteress who flatters with her words.
-
好保守你远离淫妇,远离说谄媚话的外女。
- 7:6 For at the window of my house I looked out through my lattice,
-
曾在我房屋的窗户内,从我窗棂之间往外观看,
- 7:7 And I saw among the simple ones, I discerned among the youths, A young man lacking sense,
-
见愚蒙人内,少年人中,分明有一个无知的少年人,
- 7:8 Passing along the street near her corner; And he takes the way to her house,
-
从街上经过,走近淫妇的巷口,步上通往她家的路,
- 7:9 In the twilight, in the evening of the day, In the deep of night and darkness.
-
在黄昏,或晚上,或半夜,或黑暗之中。
- 7:10 And there comes a woman to meet him, Dressed as a harlot and cunning of heart.
-
有一个妇人来迎接他,是妓女的打扮,心怀诡诈。
- 7:11 She is rowdy and defiant; Her feet do not stay at home -
-
这妇人喧嚷,任性不羁,在家里停不住脚-
- 7:12 Now in the street, now in the squares, And at every corner she lies in wait.
-
有时在街市上,有时在宽阔处,或在各巷口蹲伏等候;
- 7:13 And she grabs him and kisses him; And with an impudent face she says to him,
-
她拉住那少年人,与他亲嘴,厚颜无耻的对他说,
- 7:14 I had to make offerings; Today I have paid my vows.
-
我原要献祭,今日才还了所许的愿。
- 7:15 Therefore I have come out to meet you, To earnestly seek your presence; and I have found you.
-
因此,我出来迎接你,恳切要见你的面,果然遇见了你。
- 7:16 I have decked my couch with coverings, Colored spreads of the linen of Egypt;
-
我已经用毯子和埃及细麻织的花纹布,铺了我的床;
- 7:17 I have sprinkled my bed with myrrh, Aloes, and cinnamon.
-
我又用没药、沉香、桂皮,薰了我的榻。
- 7:18 Come, let us drink our fill of love until the morning; Let us delight ourselves with love.
-
你来,我们可以饱尝爱情,直到早晨;我们可以彼此亲爱欢乐。
- 7:19 For my husband is not at home; He has gone on a long journey.
-
因为我丈夫不在家,出门行远路。
- 7:20 He has taken the money bag with him; He will come home at the full moon.
-
他手拿银囊,到月望才回家。
- 7:21 With her great persuasiveness she beguiles him; With her smooth talk she compels him.
-
淫妇用许多花言巧语诱惑他,用谄媚的话哄逼他。
- 7:22 He goes after her immediately, As an ox goes to the slaughter, Or as someone in fetters, to the correction of the fool,
-
少年人立刻跟随她,好像牛往宰杀之地,又像人带着锁炼去受愚妄人受的惩治,
- 7:23 Until an arrow pierces through his liver. As a bird hastens to the snare, So he does not know that this will cost him his life.
-
直到箭穿他的肝;他如同雀鸟急投网罗,并不知这会自丧己命。
- 7:24 And now, my sons, listen to me, And pay attention to the words of my mouth.
-
众子阿,现在要听从我,留心听我口中的话。
- 7:25 Do not let your heart turn aside to her ways; Do not stray into her paths.
-
你的心不可偏向淫妇的道路,不要迷入她的途径。
- 7:26 For many are those whom she has brought down wounded, And numerous are all who have been slain by her.
-
因为被她伤害仆倒的不少,被她杀戮的甚多。
- 7:27 Her house is the way to Sheol, Going down to the chambers of death.
-
她的家是通往阴间的道路,下到死亡的密宫。